Blog #11: Product, Reflection & Final Thoughts!
Hello everyone!
I am back for one final post about the completion of my genius hour project!
I am so glad that you have come this far in reading my posts and exploring my ideas. I have learned so much from this project, and have been so happy to share with you!
I have completed my product for my genius hour project, which is a cross-curricular resource guide. In this guide you will see the benefits and challenges you may experience as an educator, but you will also find a variety of cross-curricular lesson ideas and the expectations from different curriculums that would be covered! If you want to check it out, you can do so below:
Link to my "Cross-Curricular Resource Guide" Product
I also have posted a final reflection about my project, where I briefly talk about the benefits and challenges that I experienced while working on this project! If you would like to read my reflection, you can do so below:
Link to my Genius Hour Reflection
Again, thank you all for reading my blog! If you have an comments of recommendations, feel free to comment on any post!
Thanks so much,
- Jenna
Comments
Post a Comment